- About Us
- Market News
- October 2014 - Shortage of listings means sales are down from last year, but buyers are definitely still keen
- September 2014 - Real Estate Market 'idling' in the build up to the General Election
- August 2014 - All Trustees must sign when dealing with Trust Assets
- July 2014 - Is the listing shortage getting worse?
- June 2014 - Auckland house prices continue to rise although more slowly. Will property rates follow?
- May 2014 - If you're a borrower, what should you do?
- April 2014 - Factors driving the NZ housing market
- March 2014 - Will house price increases slow down? Will they stall?
- February 2014 - Is the rate of increase in property prices slowing?
- January 2014 - 2014 starts with lowest number of new listings in 7 years
- Market News 2013
- January 2013 - More of the same for 2013?
- February 2013 - Survey results - strong buyer demand
- March 2013 - Real Estate Market continues to rise
- April 2013 - Market driven by Auckland and Christchurch
- May 2013 - Optimism across the country
- June 2013 - High demand and lack of supply drives asking prices to a new record high
- July 2013 - Market continues to experience significant shortages of listings
- August 2013 - How fast is the current property market rising compared to the past?
- September 2013 - An increase in listings and the introduction of LVR - enough to ease the Auckland market?
- October 2013 - LVR Rules Slam First Home Buyers But Investors Less Affected
- November 2013 - Prices still going up and market still performing well
- December 2013 - Are the LVR's having any effect yet?
- Client Login
- Contact Us
Tenancy Application Form
File size: 42 Kb || Last updated on: Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013 at 2:28:01 PM